- When coming for your first visit, remember to carry your Care Card and a Photo ID. If you've any claims related to WCB and ICBC, make sure to provide the claim number and doctor's referral. Also, make sure to carry your Extended Insurance Card if you want to avail benefits of your Extended Medical Insurance.
- If you've any medical reports like MRI, CT scan or X-rays related to the problem, do carry the documents.
- Upon reaching our clinic, you'll need to three documents - a questionnaire for the injury/problem, an information sheet and also a consent form.
- Try reaching our clinic at least 15 min before the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can complete the paperwork in time.
- The average time required for physiotherapy sessions is usually 45 min to an hour. But, the first session might take more time because of the initial assessment.
- We provide flexible timing for physiotherapy sessions as per client's convenience. Also, the concerned physiotherapist will provide all necessary information about your schedule and next appointment.
- Once you register with Khalsa Physiotherapy Clinic, never worry about missing appointments. Streamlined software will send you reminder emails and messages based when your appointments are coming up.
- We are always happy to clear out any and all doubts about appointments. Feel free to reach out to us by phone or email with your queries.